Legal Service Providers – National

Canadian Human Rights Commission
The CHRC administers the Canadian Human Rights Act. If you believe you’ve been discriminated against under one of the protected grounds, you can file a complaint with the CHRC, who will investigate it.
Toll free phone: 1-888-214-1090

Each province and territory also has its own legal service providers. Please select your province/territory from the list below.

Alberta | British Columbia  | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Newfoundland | Northwest Territories | Nova Scotia | Nunavut | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Québec | Saskatchewan | Yukon